Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Diego - Sex You



My homeboy, Diego, is doing big things over in Texas and he's hittin hard with his single called "Sex You". Let me just let you guys know a little something about Diego. Of all the interviews I've done (and I've done quite a few) I get the most requests for more of Diego! The ladies just love Diego and can't seem to get enough of him!! I get emails all day long talking about when are you going to put up more footage of Diego?! Dang! Can the brother fly back to the NY first. LOL.

Diego is the youngest brother of the group H-Town. Remember them? Knockin Boots was my jam back in the day. But don't fret, your girl, the NYC Gossip Girl, will be getting an exclusive interview with the last member of H-Town real soon and some more Diego for you ladies. So stay tuned and enjoy this joint from Diego below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES