Thursday, January 29, 2009

EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK!!!! NEW SOULA BOY CARTOON!!!


"I just want to let everyone know that the 1st episode of my cartoon will be releasing REAL soon! I watched it today and it was off the chain! I think that I'm going to change the game with this cartoon - REAL TALK. The scenes were fresh and the idea is new. Arab and JBar did real good on their voices too! Can't wait till ya'll see it. I'm aiming for Feb.1 to release it to iTunes and TellEm.TV!!!" - Soulja Boy


iSouljaBoyTellem is available NOW!
Soulja Boy Tell'em
iSouljaBoyTellem - In Stores & Online NOW!
Collipark Music/Interscope
www.souljaboytellem.com | www.myspace.com/souljaboytellem

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES