Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gangsta's Don't Die Written By Mouse



I was given this book by a friend of mine who told me this book was written by Maino's cousin, Mouse. You know "Hi Hater" Maino. Being the nosey butt that I am I had to read it and find out if the book was good or not. And, after much reading, I must say this book was a good read. Of course the story line is based on a boy on the come up who turns into a big time drug dealer. I will say this....I've learned how to cook crack from reading this book!! LOL! But on the real, it's a must read and if you guys get a chance you should run out and cop it for yourselves.

Picture of Mouse below:


I tell you them family genes run strong!! Mouse can pass for Maino's brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES