Friday, January 23, 2009

The Real Fall Of "The Roc"



Ok, so here's the deal. A good friend of mine gave me the real scoop on why "The Roc" really broke up....and it wasn't because Dame Dash was feeling himself. It's more like he was feeling Aaliyah. Now before I start this story, I'm going to say I don't know any of the parties involved. I'm just reporting hearsay from a credible source.



Jay Z was involved with Aaliyah. Not sure if they had sex but I'm hearing Jay was feeling Aaliyah. BIG TIME! (The source told me that they don't think Jay had sex with Aaliyah) That's when Dame Dash stepped in. Started talking all that stuff that women like to hear and BINGO! Aaliyah is now Dame Dash's girl. Was it right? Hell NO!! Kind of messed up if you ask me but now I get a clearer understanding of Jay Z's "Lost Ones".



In the last verse one would think that Jay is talking about Beyonce. I could understand because during the time the song came out it was rumored that Jay and Bey had broke up. But....and this is a big butt....if you listen carefully I'm sure he's talking about Aaliyah. Don't take my word for it, listen to the song yourselves and be the judge:


Lost Ones - Jay Z

Now, let me let yall in on something I caught wind of over on Necole Bitchie. There will be a biopic movie on Aaliyah's life. I can't wait to see this!! I'm soo wondering if they will be showing the relationship she had with Jay Z and Dame! Production of the movie will start at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES