Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yung Joc Falls Asleep During Interview!!!



This is a must see! I thought it was funny as hell because I didn't know if Yung Joc was playing with the interviewer or what. However, I do know the hectic lifestyle of the artists and realize that they are on tight schedules and everybody wants to get ahold of them for some reason or other. If you ask me I think the brother should've been allowed to take a nap before he did any press. If anyone's to blame for this....I say blame the manager. Just kidding! I hear the role of a manager is not an easy thing. I hear they get blamed for everything!!!



Shouts to Jump Off TV for emailing this to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES