Friday, August 14, 2009

Chris Brown Makes A Song 4 Rihanna!!!



Chris Brown leaked one of his new joints last night called "Changed Man". Are these lyrics I'm hearing for Rihanna? Sure sounds like it to me! In fact, the clip shows that this will be the first track off of Chris Browns new album "Graffiti". Enjoy the song below and let me know what you think of it:



How many times is this boy going to say sorry for his mistakes? He's human and young...give the damn boy a break! Just my opinion. Do you think Chris Brown and Rihanna are really broken up? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES