Saturday, November 21, 2009

Behind The Scenes: Young Money - Bedrock



I know I brought you some behind the scenes photos of the Young Money video shoot for "Bedrock" but I'm now bringing you behind the scenes footage! Yay! I'm lovin the whole Young Money vibe! Quick question....am I gay because I like looking at Nicki Minaj? Just curious! She's such a pretty girl! I stan for Nicki Minaj! I'm on team Nicki! Can't wait to get that interview with her but for now check out the behind the scenes footage below:



By the way, I was kidding on the whole gay thing. :-) I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES