Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DJ Kay Slay 2009 "Self Destruction"



I'm on my knees, thanking DJ Kay Slay for bringing this joint back to the forefront! When I first heard this joint in my truck, I had to stop and pull over at the nearest gas station to make sure I was hearing what I was hearing. I'm a fiend for some old school hip hop and really feel that Kay Slay has outdone himself with this 2009 version of "Self Destruction". Check it out for yourselves below:



When is the video coming out for this?! I need to know asap, so I can film behind the scenes!! This is hip hop history in the making! And for all of my young heads who have no clue about the phenomenon that was "Self Destruction" here's the original version featuring KRS-One, MC Lyte, Wise & Daddy O, Ms. Melody (where the hell has she been?), Heavy D and more:



Learn something folks!!! This is real Hip Hop!!! By the way, don't get it twisted, DJ Kay Slay loves my site! Check him out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES