Friday, December 4, 2009

50 Cent's Sex Scene In Before I Self Destruct



I'm going to take an educated guess and say that "Before I Self Destruct" isn't doing too well because I just received this sex scene in my inbox! Quite the actor, 50 Cent gives us a sneak peek into what happens behind closed doors with his female conquests! This is raw so don't say I didn't warn you!!!


Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

Someone had to have had a hard on! That scene was intense!! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES