Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alicia Keys Sends Love From London



Alicia Keys looked stunning in this tie dye dress when she celebrated her album release party in London yesterday. Only a woman like Alicia Keys could've pulled this dress off. Had it of been anyone else?! They would've received a massive tongue lashing! LMAO! Check out how Alicia Keys sends her love to her fans from London below:



Homegirl is mad excited about her album release but I've been told her album isn't all that great. I'm not one to feed off another person's opinion so I'm going to have to listen to it myself and make my own judgement about it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES