Friday, January 29, 2010

Rosa Acosta Chopped Off All Her Hair!!!



The beautiful Rosa Acosta has cut off all of her long tresses! Her new do was spotted at M2 where she celebrated the relaunch of King Magazine where she was featured on the cover. Damn! I loved Rosa with all that hair. My Grandmother always had this saying "Hair is a woman's glory". And even up until the day she passed her hair was past shoulder length. I miss my Granny cakes! Anywho, I'm not feeling the short do but it's only hair and it will grow back or she can always get a weave put in! Check out more photos below:





She looks like she had fun! And, by the way, did anyone else notice that big ass engagement ring she's rockin in the first photo?! I'm just saying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES