Thursday, February 4, 2010

Behind The Scenes: Red Cafe & Fabolous - I'm I'll



Thanks to my homie, Doggie Diamonds and the good folks over at Forbez DVD, I have the behind the scenes footage from the video shoot for Red Cafe, Fabolous and Jadakiss!! They shot the video for "I'm I'll". Watch how Jadakiss explains how cold it is in Brooklyn but he's still there doing the damn thing!! Check out how it all goes down below:



Once I seen Jadakiss I knew this video was going to be hot!! I can't wait for the full length version! It's going to be crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES