Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Joe Budden Responds To Rat Pac



It looks like Vlad TV picked up the story I posted earlier today about Joe Budden robbing unsigned artists out of their money because Joe Budden has made a response back!! As I said in the previous article, I have no idea if this was true or not but I have a feeling this is not over. One thing I will say to all you musicians is......make sure you have everything in writing!!! You can't go after someone or attack their character unless it's all in writing!! Check out Joe Budden's response via Twitter below:



Good luck to Abwon of the Rat Pac trying to get his money back. That's going to be a hard task!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES