Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Joe Budden Stealing Money From Unsigned Artists?



I received this video via email with a description stating, "Joe Budden Robbed Me". I had to see what this was all about so I watched the clip. Now, before anyone starts sending me hate mail, please know I have no idea if this is true or not. I'm just reporting it as any news person would do. The individual in the video is stating he sent Joe Budden some money to do a verse on his song. Apparently, the money was sent but Joey didn't hold up his end of the bargain. Peep the video below:



Joey please feel free to hit me up so we can get you on camera to respond to this! I do not take sides. I am willing to hear all sides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES