Thursday, February 4, 2010

Karrine Steffans Is Now A Sex Consultant?



Who would've ever thought? Hell, I didn't! I just thought the sister fell off the face of the earth and it really didn't bother me one way or the other. I think Karrine is extremely entertaining to watch but to actually take her seriously? I think not! Well, according to her new Twitter bio she is now working as a Sex & Intimacy Consultant and Instructor for Hustler Hollywood. Peep the info below:



Are you willing to get advice from a known industry whore? Are you willing to watch her demonstrate how tight your skills should be? Let's all start the prayer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES