Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OMG! My Prayers Have Been Answered



Kid N Play have reunited and did so on the Mo'Nique show!! Kid N Play performed their hit "Roll With Kid N Play". When I was a youngster I loved Kid N Play! I went to their concerts, watched their cartoons and even drunk Sprite because they were endorsing it at one time! Don't even get me started on their "House Party" movies! When I was pregnant with my first child, I would eat some chicken noodle soup and watch House Party 1. This was a ritual for me. You can ask any of my friends at that time....and they would tell you. They would ask me...Girl! Do you do anything else besides eat soup and watch House Party? My answer would always be NO! So on that note, check out Kid N Play's performance below:



And to celebrate their reunion, here are a few of my favorite throwbacks from the group below:



That joint "Roll With Kid N Play" brought so much good memories back from school!! Check out another favorite called "Gettin Funky" below:



And one last one called "Do This My Way". These are true Hip Hop classics! Check it out below:



If anyone doesn't know the track above was the opening song to "House Party 1". If anyone should know it would be me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES