Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mariah Carey Is Not Pregnant.....AGAIN!!!



The paparazzi is just taking bad angle shots of the girl! Either that or married life is just comfortable for her and she's been slacking. *shrugs shoulders* I really could care less if Mariah Carey is pregnant or not....I just want that good music in my life! There's no denying the girl can blow....so let's get back in that studio and give your fans what they want!! Enjoy a throwback joint from Mariah below:



I sooo loved that song!! I still do! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES