Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DMX Behind The Music On Vh1


Last night, right before the Vh1 Hip Hop Honors came onto your television screens, Vh1 premiered their episode of "Behind The Music" featuring DMX. I sat on my couch and refused to move away from the TV because the episode was that compelling to watch! I saw how a child came into this world and was abused by someone who should've protected him the most. His mother! The show doesn't go into exactly what she did but whatever it was caused him great pain, even into his adult life and made him seek refuge through drugs. It was a sad story to listen to because even while watching the show and watching DMX talk he seemed high. I hope to God I never caused my children any pain like that. My sincerest prayers are with DMX. Enjoy the episode below:



Feel free to post your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES