Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exclusive Interview “Aliesa Nicole”

aliesa4

So not to long ago I had the chance of sitting down with the music sensation Ms. Aliesa Nicole. She is one of R&B next big things of 2011. She is a young girl from the mid-west with a voice that she can take her all around the world.

Interview:

So what got you started singing, and what age?

“I started singing around the age four,I would watch my favorite television show. From there I started singing for my family and friends. I would sing when ever family came into to town.”

Who would you say is your favorite artist of all  times?

“Umm it’s a tough choice to say just one because I have a lot but I would have to say Beyonce. The reason is because she is a great performer and singer.”

What gave you the tittle for your mixtape SuchAFuckinLady?

“The idea came from my fans on Facebook . Lots of people on Facebook who were using the phrase and I thought it would be great.”

What made you do a collaboration with SODMG Arab?

“ Well my dj, DJ Stretch had brought the opportunity to me. I said yes he got on it, the next thing I knew we were in the studio.”

How do you think that your music impacts ladies?

“It’s about the things that they may going through with their man, just everyday issues that they may face.”

What are you working on right now?

“Well I’m working on a mixtape it’s called BadGirlsClub. Most people may think that I stole the idea from the show but I didn’t. The reason that I named it that is because there will be a lot of females working with me on this mixtape. I’m also working on my album which be dropping later on this year.

This young lady has lots of great things going for her shelf. She is a great person, with a amazing voice. Make sure you go download her mixtape SuchAFuckinLady , we make sure to keep you posted on what’s new with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES