Thursday, April 18, 2013

JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Nicety, author of "Back 2 Business (Candy Shop 2)"


Click here to learn more about "Back 2 Business (Candy Shop 2)" on Amazon.com

About "Back 2 Business":

Messiah and Red find themselves in the middle of a showdown. After Skid picks up the pieces and straightens out the situation as he normally does, he finds himself struggling with a few decisions of his own.




Joey Pinkney: Where did you get the inspiration to write “Back 2 Business”?

Nicety: I wrote “Candy Shop”, which is part 1 to this book. When I wrote that one, I was so engulfed in bringing the hood life to life in a different era. More and more people are venturing outside of the traditional dope-selling ways of life, and I wanted to put my own spin on that.


JP: What sets “Back 2 Business” apart from other books in the same genre? 

Nicety: I believe that I try my best not to copy the story lines that are already flooding this particular genre. I want readers to know that not all women are weak for a man and not all stories end in tragedy for the good people. There can be light at the end of the tunnel and bad guys don’t always prevail. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to “Back 2 Business” getting out to the public? 

Nicety: I believe the most important thing I do is interact with the readers. Believe it or not, they are the bread and butter to any author’s success. They want to know that their money isn’t being spent on an unappreciative author or that they can reach you at some point to curse you out about their favorite character. It actually warms my heart to interact with them in grocery stores , book signings, and social networking. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish “Back 2 Business”? 

Nicety: My writing process is just to relax and sit down then get to work. That’s it! I really don’t follow a strict code because I like to have fun when I’m writing. I truly do love what I do. When you love what you do, the readers will to. (read more) 

JP: What’s next for Nicety? 

Nicety: Right now, I am working on a short erotica titled, “Choke Me, Spank Me, Pull My Hair.” It is a stand alone that will rock the nation of lovers out there. Also I am working on a sequel to the bestselling novel, “Juicy,” set to release in late April. (read more) 

Follow @JoeyPinkney on Twitter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES