Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kim Kardashian on Finalizing Her Divorce, and Wedding Rumors

t



Extra’s” special correspondent and HOT 97 DJ Angie Martinez caught up with Kim Kardashian at the E! Network upfronts, where the reality TV star talked about finalizing her divorce from Kris Humphries.
“I'm glad for Kris and I both,” said Kim. “I am so glad we were able to come out with an agreement and move on for both of us.”

In
moving on, Kim dispelled rumors that she and boyfriend Kanye West are rushing to the altar. “Don't you think I should slow down? I think I should slow down. I think I'm just really enjoying my time with Kanye right now and we want to have the baby… When you know how it’s going to be in the end, there is no need to really rush it right now.”
As for Kim’s pregnancy fashion choices -- and the critics who are slamming her -- she laughed, “It's pretty ridiculous. I love fashion and experimenting with fashion, pregnant or not. People said ‘Take a cue from Kourtney, she looks so good pregnant,’ so I would borrow her clothes. That's when I would get dogged out the most. We have such different bodies.”

Baby Kimye is expected to arrive in July.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES