Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Family Affair: 'Insanity' Workout Testimony!



My cousin, Orien Carter, of Vision Possible, LLC www.visionpossibleevents.com is also no stranger to the weight loss struggle (must be in our genes). She recently started doing the famous 'Insanity' workout beachbody.com/insanity-workout-dvds, which prides itself in being the 'hardest workout program ever put on DVD' (which has always intimidated me), and she has seen amazing results so far! She sent me the following video today and it has inspired me in so many ways. I am very proud of her for all that she has accomplished so far and all that I know is yet to come.


Check out her video below to read her story and see how 'Insanity' combined with healthy eating has transformed her body! I hope this inspires you all as much as it has inspired me. Thanks for sharing O!






Corrin K. Jones

twitter: @sweatheartboss

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES