Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Interview: Shi - Official Spokesmodel for Land Monster Clothing

Written by Joey Pinkney
Book Review Editor
Staff Writer

Shi - Official Spokesmodel for Land Monster Clothing

Joey Pinkney: As “The First Lady” of Exclusive Fashion & Furs, what are you going to bring to the modeling industry that hasn’t been done before?

Shi: First of all, I want to thank you for the opportunity to share with you and your community of followers.

I'm not sure if I'm the only model in the industry to bring these qualities to the table, but I plan to show through my work that beauty, elegance, class and style come from within. In addition to that, I also plan to demonstrate the art of portraying these inner qualities through any garment I wear or photo I take. The fact that I am the only ME there is makes my contribution unique.


JP: What do you consider your most attractive feature? What have other people considered to be your most attractive feature?

Shi: Honestly, I believe my best feature is my hands. To me hands can tell a life story, show grace and poise as well. Others have considered my skin and my hair as my best features.

JP: You are the perfect blend between beauty and brains. In addition to modeling, you also own an independent record label. Tell us more about your label and the artists you have signed to it.

Shi: Well thank you, Joey! My label is called DeLiJa Entertainment, named after three deceased loves ones: Derrick, Lisa, Jamie. We currently have seven artists including myself. We cover R&B, Hip Hop, and Pop genres of music. All are solo artists that create music together quite often.

The greatest things about our label, outside of the musical talent, is the fact that we are a musical family standing strong together. Each artist, on their own, can stand strong. We are as strong as the sum of our parts.

I am proud of us. Not to mention, I'm one of the very few female label owners around.



JP: You are the official face of Land Monster Clothing. What does being a “Land Monster” mean to you in terms of your personal work ethic?

Shi: The opportunity to be the face of Land Monster Clothing seemed to be a match made in heaven because of  the way I tackle things in my career and in my life. I was taught as a child that nothing is going to be handed to me and that hard work always pays off.

So I consider myself a land monster. I live on this land (God's green Earth), and I'm a monster when it comes to achieving my goals - whether big or small.

JP: Outside of being the face of Land Monster Clothing, what are you doing to further brand recognition for this clothing line?

Shi: I am scheduling photo shoots with a variety of photographers to show the Land Monster pieces from an array of perspectives. I also plan to always have something representing the line, whether it be a t-shirt in my overnight bag or a baseball cap on my head while I'm walking in the park. Always representing!

I have to thank Polo The Fur King for the amazing opportunity!


Name: Shi
Location: Boston, MA
Height: 5'6”
Weight: 140
Measurements: 34F-28-34
Likes: Traveling, meeting people, styling hair.
Dislikes: Bad customer service, gun violence, and procrastination.
Hobbies: Watch movies, dancing, writing.

http://delijaentertainment.com/

2 comments:

  1. JOEY PINKNEY U DIDDIT AGAIN WITH ME THIS TIME MY MAN IM SO PROUD OF U 4REAL FURREAL THANK U 4 TAKING A CHANCE WITH ME WITH MY NEW 1ST LADY SHALU LWIS YES SHE IS SEXXY WITTY N DETERMING AS ALL GET OUT N THATS WHY SHE IS THE NEW 1ST LADY OF MY COMPANY LAND MONSTER CLOTHING THANK U DARLING 4 BELIEVING N ME N TAKING A CHANCE ASWELL U R ON UR WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK UNTIL UR NEXT CHAPTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great feature, Joey! Shi appears to be a great look as the official spokesmodel for Land Monster Clothing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES