Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lawsuit!!! Lawsuit!!! Lawsuit!!!



Man oh Man!!! If your girl don't have something to say!!! If your girl don't have something to say!!! First a knock out and now this! It's being reported that after Rick Ross' people knocked DJ Vlad on his ass (just kidding, but he did get punched) he is now putting out a lawsuit against the biggest belly boss that I've seen thus far!! I like Rick Ross and love his music but this ain't right! Why can't we all just handle beef the good ole fashioned way? You get knocked on your ass....come back another day and try again. Why all the lawsuits? To me...........that's the sucka way out! And it makes someone.......not mentioning any names........look like they are out for money cuz they broke! I'm not judging, I'm just saying!! What do you think? Hit me up at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com or just leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES