Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lil Wayne Likes The Same Kind Of Woman



I'm a fan of Lil Wayne's and I've noticed some things about the young brotha. He seems to have the same taste in women. Meaning he likes all girls who sort of resemble each other. Take the picture of Lil Wayne's baby mama below. She looks alot like Teiarra Marie to me!!! Don't you think?



Now take a look at Teiarra Marie:



Let me know if I'm bugging out yet again please!!! You can leave a comment or hit me up at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com!! Check out how Teiarra Marie responds when asked about Lil Wayne.......damn........he got it like that girl? Check it out for yourselves:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES