Friday, August 29, 2008

Nina Sky's New Joint



You know I gotta give it up to my sisters Nina Sky. They are my sisters only off the fact that they are Puerto Rican like me. I even liked their name soo much that one of my daughters middle name is Skye. I know.......not spelled the same but they are the reason why it's there. Anyway,they got a new joint with Rick Ross called "Curtain Call". A friend of mine gave me a mixtape to listen to and this song came on and let's just say that one of my speakers in my truck is blown because of this joint! LMAO!! Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES