Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 New Joints

Here goes another article of 2 of my favorite songs that are out right now. My first pic is T.I. featuring Rihanna - Live Your Life. Say what you want but Rihanna gets it in! Check out their new joint below:



Here goes my second pick of the day and it's a joint by a new chick in the game by the name of M.I.A. This song is called Paper Planes and although this is not your average hip hop song I like the beat and the hook. So let me know what you think of this joint:

1 comment:

  1. I love this song, It has a nice beat to it!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES