Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spanish Joint Of The Day



You know I got tore a new a**hole by some of my Puerto Rican friends claiming that I'm not a real Puerto Rican because I show Puerto Ricans no love!! I can't help who I am which is a Puerto Rican female but in no way am I not representing for my Latino people! So I decided to post up one of my favorite oldies but goodies Spanish joints up on here! This song is called "No Me Llores Ma" which translates to Don't Cry No More and it's sung by Hector Lavoe and Willie Colon. So how's that for you guys! ;)
I gotta represent who I am every now and then so I wanted you guys to know that I will never forget what I am and who I am! Enjoy the Spanish joint people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES