Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Music: Black Buddafly - Can't "F" With Me



I received this new joint in my inbox, took a listen and couldn't decide if I liked it or not. The song is not bad and is by a group called "Black Buddafly". There's no denying the girls can blow but I think I might have to listen to this song a few more times before I can decide if I like it or not. The big homie Fingaz produced the track so I have to show love but check out the new joint for yourselves called "Can't Fuck With Me" below:



If you are interested in keeping up with Black Buddafly, check them out on myspace by (clicking here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES