Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Styles P Book "Invincible" Excerpt



I told you guys a while back that Styles P is coming out with a book called "Invincible". Well, I finally got my hands on an excerpt from that book and Styles P is pretty good! I'm thinking I might go out and cop this just to see what happens next. Check out the excerpt below:



I'm loving how the character Jake has my new last name Billings!! ;-) I had to throw that in there! ;-) Will you go out and support Styles P newest endeavors? I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES