Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bedrock Remix By Rasheeda Ft. Toya, Kandi, Diamond & Lola



Ok, at first when I saw the title of this video, my first thought was ” oh, gosh here we go, ” smh, but to my surprise it's actually a cute video. They didn’t look slutty, well maybe Diamond, but everyone else looked very cute. Althought, I felt like Lola was trying to have her little Lady Gaga moment,she still rocked it, and Toya on the other hand just really reminded me of Trina and out of place, but other than that check out the video and let me know your thoughts.

www.juicyhighlights.com Article by: Stephanie Gergeres
Media Outlets must credit The Black Urban Times www.theblackurbantimes.comtwitter.com/thebutmsdotcomfacebook.com/theblackurbantimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES