Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PZI Jeans For The Bigger Woman



These are some jeans that I'm definitely interested in getting. I am a woman with a little more........let's say.......junk in the trunk. So I'm happy that these jeans are catered to a bigger woman! I am definitely getting a pair of these bad boys within the next week or so. I know they are going to fit me right. So ladies......who are a little bigger than most (like myself) let's get it poppin and get a pair. Let me know how they fit on you!! Some more samples below:



1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES