Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baisley Day Was Crazy

Well, well, well. Where do I begin? I went to Queens on Saturday to chill with some friends and enjoy Baisley day. Let me just say that Baisley day was CRAZEY!! I will say there was alot of young kids there. Not too many people around my age but I had a good time nonetheless. The cops were in full force yesterday and guess who the special guest was? JUELZ SANTANA himself. He caused such a ruckus it was mayhem!!! You know your girl was out of there with the quickness. It was that bad out there when Juelz showed up. But while I was there I made some great connections. Shouts to Gina for taking good care of my babies while I was away in Queens working my ass off! I appreciate you! Some more shouts to Pete Johnson of (Both Sides of the Game) and Mook Diamond for suggesting we all go to a fish fry afterwards! The food was off the chain and Dame you can cook your ass off!! Thank you fellas for making me and my crew feel like family!! Speaking of "Both Sides of the Game" check out this clip below of the Ron Johnson story:



Let me know what you think at viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com or just leave a comment. Oh! How can I forget.........Mook Diamond is having a special birthday party next Saturday for Grand Master Vic called the "King of Queens" event. This event will be off the chain and yes the NYC Gossip Girl will be there!! Mook AKA Obama (little inside joke) see you Saturday for that crazy interview we about to have and Pete thanks for the connect on the wing spot! You got me addicted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES