Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Sh*t!!! New Sh*t!!!

You know I have to let yall know a little about my business every now and again. I was just in Queens with my homegirl (cuz that's where I'm from). I have been going through some problems at home and just wanted to get away from Long Island and everything in it. So my homegirl said let's take a ride to Queens and see what's going on. I was like bet! So we went to 40 projects (50 Cent is always rappin about 40) and chilled for a minute with my girls having a good time when some dude pulls up in a bentley playing this song right here!! I was like "Yo! What is that song?" Someone said that's that new shit from this kid called Ron Browz! So I have to let yall here this!! Let me know what you think and hit me up! Oh! By the way, tomorrow is Baisley day over in Queens and that's where I'll be so if you want to check out the NYC Gossip Girl holla!!! But for now enjoy this new hot joint:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES