Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Juelz & S.A.S. Beef in London



I'm hearing that just 10 minutes ago Juelz Santana just got fucked up in London. Seems like Juelz was trying to set dudes up (a group called S.A.S.) on some money ish and got knocked the f*ck out!!!! I just got off of my radio show and somebody called up and gave me the exclusive. So right now, I've got the exclusive and don't even think about shouting out you got it first!!! NYC Gossip Girl got it first. So peep the dudes that knocked him out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES