Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lil Kim Says "I'm Not Being Catty"


And the saga continues. Only this time Kim is bringing Keys The Problem along with her. I will say this though.....the streets love Kim! I know they have her back but I'm not soo sure they have my girl Nicki's. I'm not going to pick sides because as a teenager and into my adult life there was Lil Kim. She was the original Queen Bee and baddest bitch! Respect is due! But now Nicki is the new chick in town and I'm really not sure what she did to Kim but whatever it was has Kim pissed off!!! Kim says she will be telling us real soon what the REAL problem is and honestly, I can't wait to hear what's bothering Kim because right now she's coming off as exactly what she says she's not being....CATTY! Enjoy Kim and Keys below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES