Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Video: Trey Songz - I'm Already Taken


Trey Songz' new video for "I'm Already Taken" premiered on 106 & Park today. I noticed a very familiar face in the video but was wondering if you guys noticed her? Her name is Helen and back in 2008 it was rumored that Helen was Trey Songz' fiance!! By the looks of this video I would say they have never broken up! Or have remained really good friends? Nevertheless, it's ironic that he would choose Helen as his leading lady for a song called "I'm Already Taken" right? Check out the video and some pics of Trey and Helen below:



Just a few pics of the two back in 2008 below:




I'm not trying to start nothing here but are they still a couple? They definitely have me wondering! ;-) And just as an FYI, Helen is a professional dancer and has done background dancing for the likes of Chris Brown and Omarion. Feel free to post your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES