Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kim Kardashian Getting Married?



There's alot of internet rumors floating around about these two lovebirds and I can't say that I'm surprised. In a recent interview with NFL.com, Reggie explains that the time is coming soon when he is going to pop that question to his long time girlfriend, Kim Kardashian. Now, I don't know about you guys but I'm just saying this.............How the hell did she do it? I don't know any dude on this earth that will wife up a chick who has been seen around the world in a sex video with some other dude! Granted it was in the past and had nothing to do with him but even still...........people are always going to know Kim Kardashian for smashing Ray J!!!! I don't know?! Fellas if you're reading this article can you please tell me if I'm right or if I'm wrong. I would love to hear about it. If you would wife Kim, let me know. I know you all would love to smash but WIFE? I don't know.............something smells fishy round these parts! She might have put a root on his ass if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES