Monday, September 22, 2008

The Movie "Notorious"



Check out the clip for the new movie "Notorious". I can't wait to see this joint. I know it's going to be crazy. I also wanted to let you guys know that just about a week and a half ago I got to sit down and chat with none other than Charli Baltimore of Murder Inc.



We talked about her relationship with the Notorious B.I.G., Faith Evans and the comments made in her book titled "Keep The Faith". We also talked about Lil Kim, Maino and her daughters career. This was the first time that an artist told me we had a vibe and was shocked at how comfortable I made them feel. That's when I knew Charli was a real chick. Real always recognizes real!! So stay tuned for that exclusive interview coming next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES