Monday, October 6, 2008

Talib Kweli - Long Life (New Joint)



My boy Talib Kweli is back on the scene, of course with another banga! I'm into the jazzy type hip hop. I'm a huge fan of Talib Kweli, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Gang Starr and all those joints they made. I'm being told this single is a diss record to Prodigy of Mobb Deep. How true that is....I don't know, but that's what I'm told. Let me know if you feel this joint!



BTW, did you know that Nas and Michael Rappaport are doing a documentary on one of my favorite rap groups a "Tribe Called Quest?" I can't wait for that to come out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES