Wednesday, October 8, 2008

T.I. Ft. The Dream - Like I Do



I was chillin with one of my best friends and she was playing this song in her car. I like T.I.'s flow on this joint and thought the song was pretty catchy! Let me know if you guys like this joint on the email or just leave a comment! BTW, I want to shout out Briauna for leaving me a ton of comments on a whole bunch of different articles. Please contact me with your information because I have a special package I would like to send to you as a thank you for visiting the site as much as you did!!! I appreciate my readers!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this song is very catchy...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES