Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 Hot Joints 4 U

The first joint I bring to you is from Skillz. I'm a fan of Skillz and I really like this song called "You Don't Own Me". I loved the song the very first time I heard it on Sirius Satellite Radio. Now, my boy has got a video for it. The video is crazy and I'm loving it because it's different! For once the video is focused on the woman's beauty and not her ASSets (if you know what I mean)! I'm so tired of the shots of the womens breasts and ass! I mean...come on! We get it! She's stacked! How about show the woman in another type of light and that's exactly what this video did! Much props to Skillz and on that note check out the video below:



My next pick of the day is from my homie Phylle. This is definitely a Christmas banga. It brings back that old school, family type feel. Take a listen and let me know what you guys think:



Don't forget that exclusive one on one with Phylle is coming soon so stay tuned!!! Until then you can catch some videos of Phylle showing his talent at youtube.com/privateivi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES