Friday, November 28, 2008

Shawty Lo On Dirty Awards



Let me just let yall know that I wasn't even going to report on this bafoonery that went down at the Dirty Awards. I felt like every other website had that covered on their own. Although this is a hip hop gossip site, I feel like I have some integrity not to show the tom foolery that goes down at concerts. So I let it ride. But now, I have to show you Shawty Lo's response on what happened. Don't know what happened then check out Shawty Lo's version of what happened:



And if you haven't seen the footage of what went down then here it is below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES