Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Going Nude 4 Playboy



I'm not a "Real Housewives of ATL" fan but my friend Natasha has put me onto the show and every now and again you can catch me watching the show to see what's going on. So the news around "Real Housewives of ATL" is that Kim Zolciak will be posing nude for Playboy Magazine! Kim is the only white girl on the show with the really bad wig!! I didn't know she had a fan base that wanted to see her naked. But then again, there's alot of things that I don't know. You learn something new everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES