Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Love My President Elect!!!



My President and yours is gracefully covering the front page of the new issue of Ebony magazine! This man is the epitome of change and new things to come. Not to mention I love that he is a family man! Such a devoted family man that he is planning on spending a whopping $30,000 on a diamond ring (according to sandrarose.com) for his wife, Michelle Obama, for supporting him!! Check out the ring below:



In fact, you know what I think? I think Barack Obama owes me for getting out of my bed at 5:00 am just to wait on line to vote for him and show my support! (Just Kidding) I'm saying though.....a $500 ring would do just fine for me! ;)

1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES