Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Big Car Accident!!!

As you all know I interviewed Juelz Santana the other day. After my interview was done my Godson and I were headed back to New York to go to a listening session for B Real of Cypress Hills. As we were approaching the George Washington Bridge I realized I was in the EZ Pass lane. I don't have an EZ Pass so I had to switch lanes to go to the cash lane. Just as I was about to switch lanes BAMMMM!!!! A huge tractor trailor (18 wheeler) smacked the whole front of my truck. Peep the truck that hit me below:



I'm surprised to be alive! My back is out of commission, my hip is hurting, my Godson sustained whip lash and my truck is messed up peep below:



Thank you Jesus for letting me walk away with my life!

2 comments:

  1. First....Wow! Thank you you and your nephew are ok. Keep up the great work. I love your articles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that Bianca! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES