Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SCARY NJ NEWS: NJ'S WILLOWBROOK MALL'S OWNER HIRING BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS..WOW!



Mall Owner Struggling With Its Mortgage Bills
By NATE SCHWEBER
WAYNE
KATHERINE EKLUND was at Willowbrook Mall last week, where she was getting holiday photos of her daughters, Julia Gerbino, 5, and Catherine Gerbino, 2. Ms. Eklund said she had no idea that the owners of the mall, General Growth Properties, the second-largest shopping mall owners in the United States, were having financial problems. But she said she was not surprised.
Ms. Eklund, 42, of Short Hills, who frequents this mall for the Bloomingdale’s store and the GapKids, figured the mall owner was in the same boat as many others in these dire times.
“I would just say it’s the economy,” she said. “I see it everywhere.”
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY

3 comments:

  1. OMG! That's my favorite mall. What is going on? Well, if they close down, I will go to the Garden State Plaza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out the Menlo Park mall. I was just there yesterday and I finished all of my xmas shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you.. I haven't even bought one gift yet?

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES