Friday, February 27, 2009

THEBLACKURBANTIMES.COM WELCOMES WRITER/AUTHOR NICHELLE WALKER TO THE TEAM!!


Here's some words about Ms. Walker and her site.

NWMasssMedia was formed in 2008 to partner with my publishing company NWHoodTales I wanted to find a way for my readers to keep in touch with me. I busted on the scene in 2007 with my smash debut bestselling novel Doing His Time. I instantly received rave reviews and Doing His Time was compared to the Classic Novel The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah.

I wanted NWMasssMedia to be a site that dares to be different I rarely write about gossip or made up BS. I rather write about stuff that’s on my mind and affecting our world. I plan on focusing on building up our community one day at a time. NWMasssMedia will set a new era of blogging so thanks for taking this ride with me enjoy.

GET HER BEST SELLING BOOKS HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES