Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Such A Neo Soul Head!!!

Yeah, I have to let you all know that "Rap" music nowadays is really not my thing. I'm into my R&B, some rap and definitely neo-soul. Can't forget my old school either but neo soul is my thing (as if I haven't said that already). Anyway, I'm really feeling this new joint by Musiq Soulchild below called "So Beautiful". It reminds me of a time when I used to be told I was beautiful by someone I held very close to my heart. Ahhh.....how things change. (Never mind me right now. Enjoy the video.)

Musiq Soulchild - "sobeautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES