Tuesday, March 3, 2009

True Hip Hop Stories With Sadat X



I'm addicted to D-Nice's webisodes called "True Hip Hop Stories". I think these young heads really need to know how this game got started. They need to know that if it wasn't for people like our rap icons a lot of the things going on today would not be going on right now! This week's True Hip Hop Story is about Sadat X. For those of you who don't know who Sadat X is he was part of a group called Brand Nubian. They were one of the hottest groups out back in the early 90's. I remember having a crush on Sadat X when I was about 15....so you know I'm going wayyyyy back. From the clip below my boy Sadat has aged with time but he will drop some knowledge on you young folks! So take a peek at another rap icon below:



And check out a throwback video of Brand Nubian called "Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES